Occupational Health Medicals
Employees who are exposed to certain hazards in the workplace are protected under European and UK legislation and require regular health surveillance. These hazards may include dusts, powders, chemicals, noise, heavy lifting, vibrating equipment, metals etc. Regular health surveillance medical examinations can:
- Detect ill-health effects at an early stage
- Identify anyone at particular risk of disease
- Prevent disabling illness/disease
- Monitor your existing control measures
- Protect the health of employees
Whatever your Occupational Health need, our tailored programme will deliver the required Occupational Health Services to your employees in a professional and friendly way.